Sunday, May 20, 2007

My first attempt



"Its better to be late than never ..."

I am not new to blogs. I have been interested in this new philosophy of bloo...go...logy since long. In fact, where else one could find a clear reflection of one's mind towards his own selves, except in their own words..

The idea of blogging always approaches me as to write something which people want to tell others. Offcourse there are personal diaries.. There are close friends... But idea of posting something in a blog for the whole world to see is clearly intended to speak out the unspoken to all of us. Afterall, there are many things in life which are often unsaid, even after being said so many times.. People sometimes dont listen to what is being said.. In fact, one of the strage observation I have made in my daily experiences is that people listen only to what they want to listen.. Not what is being said .. Isnt it ?

I am feeling quite happy with this new dimension to speak myself out to you and all other so called Netizens of the world. I wish I can make these blogs more truthful, balanced and fair than what they are supposed to be right now. There are things I can write about pages after pages.. But there are something which I am not so comfortable to write about. Its not something which I would like to hide from others... Its simply those chapters of life, where I feel I havent learnt as much lessons as I should have done.

Looking forward to see your comments...

Welcome to my small little blog-world :-)

Cheers
Akash

2 comments:

Pilot-Pooja said...

Grand welcome to Blogosphere, my frd!!!

Wish you loads n loads of success in ur journey of self-revelation!

-Pooja

Yaatri said...

Hi Akash,

Nothing great to add but I feel that no matter how hard you (Person) try somethings never comes out in that exact form as you want. Even more important is too realize that whether you really WANT those things to be shared.

We many a times complain that we don't have medium , friends , ppl of same intellect to share the things but in reality we many a times lie to ourselves.

Confession/Sharing to World in my opinion is no term , its like talking and opening a communication media to yourself by involing more senses (i.e writing what u are thinking and reading it again for a while). Also we all know that the thought that my writings will be read by someone prevails ur mind and the moment it comes to ur mind that genuine sharing get lost that very moment.

A person can become most uncomfortable in company of oneself where he/she can actually see the face of reality within. Thus I feel solitude is the teacher, blogging is spreading the learning :)

-Pals.